Monday, November 28, 2011

third time's the charm?

that's what they say, right?

i have a hard time keeping with up with everything - especially everything going on with my life. in between taking care of 4 dogs, keeping up with everything that tom should be keeping up with, my MT class, my actual job, and everything in between, it's lucky that i even remember to brush my teeth! i do, i swear.

anyways, so this is my third attempt at a blog, and without wedding planning to get in the way, i'm hoping to get the ball rolling on this and keep it up - even if i can just use it for my own personal daily goals and to-do list!

so...goals/to-do for today:


  1. make it through the work day til at least 3ish.

  2. take a shower.

  3. do at least 2 loads of laundry.

  4. complete 10+ training reports before tom gets off work at 9.

  5. watch pawn stars & american pickers (since the cbs line-up is NOT new this week!)

  6. feed the puppies.

usually if i can get 2/3 of my list done, i'm doing pretty good...let's see how it goes!
until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment